Professional Development Resources
The following organization offer webinars, conferences, workshops, and other resources that can help to strengthen your program.
- The Berges Institute in New York City offers Spanish classes.
- Take an online course in grant writing from Dutchess BOSES.
- The NYS Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services offers trainings in opioid overdose prevention.
- The Food Bank for NYC hosts an annual conference each winter. Watch their website for updates.
- Browse a variety of webinars on fundraising and development offered by the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
- Charity HowTo offers a wide range of helpful webinars aimed at supporting nonprofits.
- Learn how Mental Health First Aid can help you support people experiencing mental health challenges.
- The Care Courses School offers an extensive list of online courses relating to childcare and child development.