June 2018 Sustainability Institute Workshop (Webinar)Thursday | 12:00 PM - 11:00 AM (07/06/2018 - 13/06/2018) , Duration: 00:05 Categories:
- Thursday, June 7, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 13, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Presented by Olivia Núñez, Senior Director of Community Engagement at the GO Project, Inc. and Rachel Crosby, Episcopal Charities’ Volunteer Coordinator, this workshop will offer staff and volunteers of outreach programs strategies and tools to recruit, manage, and retain volunteers. In this hour-long webinar, participants will learn to:
- Understand how to brand your organization’s volunteerism for greater visibility & impact
- Ensure alignment between organizational needs and volunteer interests/strengths
- Recognize and retain your strongest volunteers
- Identify existing and potential partnerships that can further your organization’s mission
- Utilize Episcopal Charities’ new volunteer matching service to recruit more volunteers, including those with specialized skills
You can register for this webinar here.