April 2018 Sustainability Institute Workshop (Webinar)Thursday | 01:00 PM - 11:00 AM (19/04/2018 - 20/04/2018) , Duration: 00:05 Categories:
- Thursday, April 19, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 20, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
How can church outreach programs and nonprofits benefit from using social media? What social media platforms should your program be using and how do they work? In this hour-long webinar, participants will learn how to use social media to further their mission online. Topics covered will include:
- The basics of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- The most effective ways to post on social media
- How to determine which social media platforms are most appropriate for your program
- How to use social media to connect with your supporters and with other programs
You can register for this webinar here.